Thursday, November 17, 2011

Trick or Treat

I made Halloween cut-out cookies! I've given them to relatives since trick or treating were only (or mostly) held inside the malls and hosted location events unlike the traditional door-to-door trick-or-treating where it usually takes place within the neighborhood. 


 



I have never gone trick-or-treating when I was a kid. Maybe because before it wasn't really that popular here in our place. If my memory serves me right, Halloween parties that involves trick-or-treating have only just begun a few years ago. My son finally turned three years old last April and I've decided to join him in an event entitled "Halloween Thrills". I didn't want him to miss out on all the fun.:)





I thought he'd get scared and wouldn't want to go but he surprisingly did and actually enjoyed his very first Halloween experience. When we arrived at the said event, a lot of children in their Halloween costumes were already there together with their parents and guardians. Oh my! The place was so crowded that some establishments of the building have already run out of candy and other give-away treats.:D

No comments: